Creativity is my life support.
I am just here to watch.
My name is Candice. I am a United States photographer, living in Bahrain.
Life for me has always revolved around the arts and am nothing without a creative outlet. I am goofy as all get out and always attempting to give strangers an honest depiction of myself.
Photography entered my life three years ago and my work is heavily laced in sociological tones. The people I meet and the stories I hear are what make me genuinely so excited to go to work every day.
Your life is not a business transaction, so our moment together will be cultivated through conversation and brainstorming.
Scroll down for collections and some answers on what a day will look like, together.
SO, YOU HAVE SOME QUESTIONS…
WHAT WILL MY SESSION LOOK LIKE?
- Let me tell you, this is going go to be a session like you have never experienced. I am not going to sit you down, pose you, and tell you to smile. I am not going to ask you to fluff your skirt and have an impromptu dance party on the side mountain in the wilderness. That is just not my style.
I want you at your most natural. Yes, there will be some photos that we can take for grandma and grandpa. But in the end, you choose the setting, and then we brainstorm a vision.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR ME TO FEEL NATURAL?
- I can’t tell you how much time, but I can tell you that we will be there for as long as you need. Together, we will just sit and have conversations, as most of your favorite photos will come from you being in mid-story.
WILL YOU HELP DIRECT ME, IF I NEED IT?
- Of course! There is no one-size fits all here. You are an organic being. I have no expectations of what “I” want out of you. I am only excited to see where you bring me in my flow.
SO, THERE IS NO TIME LIMIT?
- Nope! The price you are quoted will reflect the time I will spend with you. We are working to create an experience together, not a business transaction.
CAN I JUST HAVE PORTRAITS OR A MINI-SESSION TAKEN?
- You can have your cake and eat it too! Just expect me to be there for the little moments, when you’re not looking.
MESSAGE ME AND LET’S STARTING TALKING!